Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Volunteers Needed

Hello everyone, 

I am having a hard time finding volunteers to help with the Academic Challenge.  If you might be so kind as to ask teachers or friends or parents if they'd be able to help out on Nov. 15 and 16 and Dec. 6th that would be great.  They don't have to do all of the days, but if they can volunteer one of those days for this event, that would be great.  Retired teachers are welcome as well.  If they need more information, point them in my direction.

These are the positions I need help with:

Score Keeping
Timer

I have readers so that is good.  I just need some help with score keeping and the timer.

Please forward this email to whoever you might feel would like to help.  They may use this link:  https://docs.google.com/a/esclc.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnQOJKb5wp1uaHJnwb3Ps5xsA5TJLpaWyYU9ZL0OMNAVIl2g/viewform

to let me know now they would like to help.  They may also call or email me if they have questions.

Thank you!

Debbie Hunt
Projects Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment